Friday, February 22, 2008

Clearly, a very busy day at the office.

1. Dara is up and running with her new blog at Minnesota Monthly.

2. I've been reading a lot lately about people picking up MRSA at the gym. I was already a little freaked out, and then I read this story about a lady who had an outbreak on her lady bits. I might develop an ulcer now, in addition to MRSA.

3. Nikki surprised me yesterday by posting a picture of me on Myspace that I'd never seen before. It's from high school, but I have no memory of it being taken or what the hell I was doing. I thought it was hilaaaarious, so I made it my profile photo on Myspace and Facebook. But last night Braden called from California, specifically to say that it was horrific and I look fat in it. "I was fatter in college," I reminded him. "I must have been blinded by love," he said. Anyway, I'm going to leave it up to torment him until he pays me a visit. We can't all be California girls.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

YEE-HAW!

Nikki said...

this braden is retarded.
you do not look fat. and this was in high school and you were not fat in high school. i didn't see you in college so i can't comment.
you look cute and not fat.
tell this braden to stop being retarded.