Monday, March 24, 2008

When will it be warm enough to drink outdoors?

I think wine gives me strange dreams. Or maybe it's just that I tend to wake up a lot on nights when I've had wine, so I remember more of whatever strange dream I'm having. Anyway, I knew I was dreaming last night because I was walking my dead dog Bogart, and he was behaving very well on his leash. But in reality, Bogie usually strained so hard on a leash that he would make these terrible choking-gagging sounds, and I'd regret even attempting to take him for a walk. Also, my high school boyfriend was there. His name was Raphael. No, seriously. I was gaga for him.

I forget that other people's dreams aren't interesting. Sorry.

Voicemail from the Little: "Hi Kate, this is [Little]. I was just calling to say hello. ... Also, I made you a card. Okay. Bye."

2 comments:

willikat said...

hey thanks for the tip... unfortunately, i have a noncompete so i can't work there right now....and it's probably an entry level position if it's an assistant. but i appreciate it!!! i have been meaning to add you to my blogroll for a while now.....

Nikki said...

that was a good dream. i'm glad you shared it. because it made me think about raph. i had managed to forget about him for, oh, probably all of 6 months. he was superdreamy. what happened to raph? i didn't know he was your boyfriend? he was superdreamy. i made out with him once. superdreamy.