Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Who am I kidding, there will never be a last post about the thing.

So lazy, Kate! So unproductive! Why still at work? Why why why?

Well, the upshot of my inability to accomplish anything during normal business hours is that I can now inform you of some hot info I've just learned, specifically: The Little Fish Movie that Could will be screening again tomorrow at Bryant Lake Bowl as part of the IFP Cinema Lounge. This means that I will have to miss kickball AND spend money at Bryant Lake Bowl, two things I don't relish, but such is the life of an in-demand actress and filmmaker screening the film again satisfies a need for attention that I can't satisfy with blogging, kickballing, or Facebooking. I guess I don't technically have to spend money there, but if I'm there then I'm gonna want an Ace, know what I mean, and my dislike for BLB's haughty servers (exemption: Kristin) and stale menu will just have to take a backseat.

Okay, I'm going to finish this article now. 4 realz.