Friday, October 17, 2008

On the upside, it is 82 and sunny.

I'm in a hotel room in San Antonio watching Oprah. Luke Russert actually knows his stuff. Guess that shouldn't surprise me.

So yeah, I can see the Alamo outside my window as I write this, and I have a free hour right now with which I could go see it up close, and instead I'm watching Oprah in bed because my feet hurt that badly and I am that tired. Trade shows, you guys. Whose idea was this?

I went to a luncheon today at a very fancy hotel, was the youngest person in the room, and severely under dressed. Go me. I never even attempt wearing heels at these things, but today was not the best day for me to have chosen Mary Janes. I looked like I was 12.

We've been here since Wednesday, and I never thought I would say this, but I may actually be sick of chips and salsa. And maybe margaritas too?

Clearly, Texas has warped my brain.

No comments: